Sunday, May 17, 2009

leary's theories

5/15/09 dreams:

In my family room. A party of sorts was going on in my house and outside. I looked out one of the side windows, where down in the yard, there was a large tree on its side. I saw something hiding underneath. I saw a face. It was the face of an alien. And it was hiding in my yard. It saw me look, so I got away from the window.

I'm not sure how, but then I saw that there was something acting as a mirror in the room. It reflected the alien hiding under the tree so it looked like it was actually in the room. A group of us got closer to the reflection, knowing it couldn't hurt us this way. When we got closer, we saw the alien was no longer a foreign face, but this strange lump of alien flesh with large reddish black glossy eyes. It was vaguely shaped like a really large rabbit. We studied it. Then looking to its side, saw that a human leg was developing on it. We realized something strange was happening. 

I went back to the window. The alien crawled out. But it wasn't an alien at all! It was a human man! He was maybe in his late 20s, shaggy brown hair, facial hair, completely normal human being. I ran outside to him, asking him what was going on. He had no idea what I was talking about. 

Then he joined the party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment