Monday, May 3, 2010


I was lying in bed meditating last night. I love it when meditation is the last thing I do at night before sleeping. I love meditating until I fall asleep. Makes transition into sleep so beautiful!

Anyways, I was lost in a world of in-between states. I would think of things, and forget them almost instantaneously because I was so "in" it. After awhile of bliss, I suddenly got a strong surge of energy. With the energy, my third eye flew open...I could clearly see the ceiling above me, but my eyes were closed. It only lasted as long as the surge..no more than a few seconds it seemed.

But then, an image. An image of a man standing next to my bed, tucking me in. Only I was a small child. He lovingly wrapped an afghan around my body and walked towards the door. When he was at the door, I suddenly realized I was no longer a child and my awareness of present time kicked in. "Wait!" I said. He stopped and stood in the doorway, his back to me. He was tall and slender, wearing dresspants, a white dress shirt and a dark gray vest over his shirt. He had shoulder length straight brown hair. Though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was pale and I thought he had blue eyes. He didn't turn to face me.

It seemed he was sad. It felt like he'd been with me all my life. I asked, "Are you him?" even though I'm not entirely sure what that means. But then, another wave of energy came over me, lulling me into a deep sleep.

I wonder if I'll come across him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment