Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my owl my love

6/8/09 dreams:

there was a small group of people crouched on the ground outside. i went to see what was going on... there was a big beautiful owl sitting on the ground and everyone was trying to get a look. i also crouched down to see it.

then the owl took off, but landed, perched on my shoulder. we seemed to bond for a few moments. then he sat on the ground right in front of me, and nuzzled up into my arms. we were loving eachother. then he perched up on my shoulder again, trying to express his love by nuzzling my neck and my head and my shoulder and my back. while he was trying to do this, his talons were digging into my skin. it was incredibly painful. the way he was trying to love me was causing me pain. i wanted to stay and bond with the owl, but i was bleeding and hurting so i had to get away. when i distanced myself from the owl, he became mad, as if he was angry i wasn't loving him. so then he wanted to attack me. it hurt me that this was happening but i went and hid in my room.

a while later, my door was pushed open by two tiny little animals. they were the owls babies.. but he had cross-breeded with either a rabbit or a fox and these two little animals were the result. they were so cute and i loved them so much, that when the owl came in next, i welcomed him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment