Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse


January 15th of this year was the annual solar eclipse. I woke up in the middle of the night writhing in pain. It went away after an hour or so, and the following day was filled with learning and Light. I thought it was coincidental that the pain came the same time the eclipse did, but I didn't think much of it.

This past Saturday I was in the worst of moods for no reason. I was irritated and overly emotional and withdrawn and very crabby. I was hanging out with a friend, trying to enjoy the festivities in the cities and the day, but I was fighting tears the entire time. It seemed that my past was haunting me, flaunting itself in my face in many ways. By the end of the day, I just broke. Complete temporary breakdown. I started crying uncontrollably for reasons I didn't comprehend. I was completely overcome with emotion. I let it all out. I let myself cry and scream until I couldn't anymore. The next day, I felt lighter, more positive. It wasn't until today that I found out Saturday was the full moon partial eclipse.

I am officially recognizing that the eclipses energetically affect me. (Solar eclipses bring that creative driving force, while lunar eclipses bring that emotional force, that cleansing.) So on July 11th, there will be a total solar eclipse. I want to spend the day focusing on my goals. I want to meditate and work with my creativity and abundance. I would love it if some of my friends would like to get together with me and do the same. Even just to talk about our lives and goals.

Let's take advantage of and flow with the energy that will ruling the day anyways. :D

1 comment:

  1. Nuit the sky goddess, abode of heaven ...

    ReplyDelete